Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wildlife Emergency

My friend L has accused me of not updating my blog that much. In actuality, I have been quite busy, too busy to update my blog which i think 2.5 people read. since finding my awesome ann arbor place and roommate, i was at Dartmouth to see my sister graduate, back in DC for a few days of working and partying, and finally back at Dartmouth for my 5 year reunion. AND yesterday, i had a wildlife catastrophe. I was minding my own business watching tv when i hear a chirp chirp coming from the kitchen. The chirping didn't phase me because there a lot of birds in our backyard, but this was louder than normal. turns out a bird had flown into the kitchen! i shrieked, it chirped, i shrieked, it chirped. I finally managed to chase it out of the house. but phew.

No comments: