Full week! Slow at work but lots of other things going on! Shopping, pilates, lunch dates--really I'm just practicing for when I have my rich MBA husband...Just kidding. Sort of.
School update: Got into Cornell and am a finalist for a leadership fellowship. (That's a lot of "ships.") Its full tuition + a stipend which would be pretty freaking awesome. Have lots of interviews for it in April. If I get the fellowship, it will be quite difficult to turn down Cornell. Now that I've actually been accepted to some places, I feel like I can share my thoughts, at least for the places I've already heard from.
In short, I liked Cornell a lot more than I thought I would. Their focus is more on sustainable entrepeneurship and innovation which I'm not entirely sure I'm into/would excel at, but once I have an MBA, I think I could do a lot of things. I think I'd like having the larger university as well. Minus one person in my information session who was just a jerk, I liked everyone I met. Also, being on the East coast means that I'll likely end up there after graduation. Plus, I bet my mom would be happy to have one of her daughters go to Cornell, even though she says she doesn't care.
An additional plus of getting into at least one b-school? My parents can stop FREAKING out, even though they pretended to be v casual about the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CACB, that's awesome about Cornell!! I think you should go there and be that much closer to Albany...
Hey there!! Well done on starting a blog! And Congrats!! So cool u got into cornell! I will be back in New York City starting in June. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment