defn: to detest intensely. this is how i feel about a certain acquaintance of mine but, as my mother always says, you never know when you might need someone's vote so I have to control myself.
So work seems to block Blogger which means that my posts could be limited to when our stolen internet actually works at home competing with my online TV viewing. I spent Monday with my friend M and we did a walking tour of the Mall--saw my friend Abe (Lincoln) and a little bit of shopping as a way to fill the time before Step Up 2. Step Up 2 is not as good as Step Up, but the lead actor (v cute!) does make a cameo and the soundtrack is great. I have some pictures but downloaded them on the wrong computer.
So far my blog has been a success, receiving two comments! From all two of my readers--my sister and Jess! Mine is prettier than my sister's but she has more depth and substance than I will probably have. Inner beauty versus outer beauty I guess. Score of comparisons: depth and substance: +1 for her; most M dashes (likely): +1 for me; better spelling: +1 for me; better grammar: +1 for her.
Check out her blog here: Scripta.
No grad school updates today except, man, working is getting difficult!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You started a blog without telling me?!? I had to find out from facebook?!?
Two points
1. My undergrad acceptance came in a tiny skinny little pathetic envelope filled with only 1 sheet of paper. Talk about almost heart attack.
2. I can't believe you saw Step Up 2 without me...and before me. By lead actor cameo are you referring to Tatum Channing, or is it Channing Tatum. Well whoever he is, me likey.
Post a Comment