Now that I know that there are like 2 whole people reading my blog, I feel like I have to post to keep them entertained. However, i make no promises for daily posting. I have neither the time nor energy nor material for daily entries. I finally finished Cicero after letting it drag on and on for weeks. I had trouble getting into the book and kept almost giving up but forced myself to plow through it. It was interesting to learn more about that period in time, but I decided I'd get back to my Constitution-period focus and start in on John Adams. If you are into the ancient times (Hi sister!) you'd probably like it.
Phone decision: think i'm gonna go with the Pearl. it's a bit smaller and there's less money at stake if i drop it, which i can foresee myself doing with the iphone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment