Jess and Dan made me start this blog and I don't want to disappoint them. So this is my first entry. Stay tuned for some real entries and bear with me while I figure out my designs!
We made these cupcakes: Alfajore Cupcakes or Peruvian Caramel Filled Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream and Coconut. They were a bit sweet for me. Next time I'd use the raspberry buttercream frosting on some very dark bitter chocolate cupcakes.
School update: got into Michigan School of Natural Resources. Grad school is on!
(Side note to anyone else applying to grad school--my acceptance came in a regular envelope. Of course for college that means rejection but apparently not so for grad school.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations about Michigan!
Why didn't you tell me this on the phone?
And your blog is prettier than mine. I guess I have to keep trying to be you still.
Congrats about Michigan!!! I'm guessing a letter must have been waiting for you in DC since I saw you about 12 hours ago...!
Is Team of Rivals the Lincoln book I wanted to read?
Ok... back to work.
Post a Comment