Wednesday, April 30, 2008

long time no...

blog.

my sister chastized me for not blogging. she thinks that now i'm unemployed, i have SOOO much free time. au contraire, my friends. au contraire! since leaving full-time employment (since I'm still quasi-employed), I have been quite busy.

immediately after my last day, i made a pilgrimage to the frozen north to visit my sister at Dartmouth. the weather was lovely, we ate some delicious food--including my favorite sandwich and cookies at dartmouth, and my favorite pizza in town, took some walks. then, it was back to dc to have some last hurrahs and pack up all my stuff and move back home to my parents in the big apple. since sunday, my father (also on an extended vacation) and i have given away boxes and boxes of books and clothing, and recycled extraordinary amounts of electronics. i feel so virtuous!

Friday, I jet off to California for a few weeks. itinerary includes: santa barbara, los angeles, and san francisco.

No comments: